Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA) is a COTS-based open standards initiative that provides reconfigurable, upgradable, and cost-effective embedded computing capabilities in deployed platforms across all major U.S. military branches. Using OpenVPX as its basis, SOSA ensures interoperability, improved subsystem SWaP-C, and rapid technology upgrades.Annapolis Micro Systems was an early adopter of the modular open standards model for COTS product development, and is a dedicated SOSA contributor and member.
Following are our most popular SOSA-aligned products, which are all part of Annapolis' proven VITA 65-compliant WILD100 EcoSystem™ for OpenVPX.
These 3U COTS products are all SOSA-aligned and VITA 65-compliant:
- Baseboard: WILDSTAR 3XBM & 3XBP (100GbE) & 3XB9 (100GbE + more FPGA options) & 3XR0 (100GbE + RFSoC)
- Storage: WILDSTAR 3SN0 3U OpenVPX Storage
- Switch: WILDSTAR 3E10 3U OpenVPX Switch
- Backplane: WILD100 6-Slot & 13-Slot 3U OpenVPX Backplane
- Chassis: WILD100 7-Slot & 13-Slot 3U OpenVPX Chassis
6U VPX SOSA-Aligned Products
These 6U COTS products are all SOSA-aligned and VITA 65-compliant:
- Baseboard: WILDSTAR 6XB2 6U OpenVPX FPGA Processor
- Baseboard with Integrated I/O: WILDSTAR 6XBU 6U OpenVPX Processor
- Storage: WILDSTAR 6SN0 6U OpenVPX Storage
- Switch: WILDSTAR 6E10 6U OpenVPX Switch
- Chassis: WILD100 16-Slot 6U OpenVPX Chassis
We maintain dozens of high-performance ADC/DAC Cards for mounting to these WILDSTAR Baseboards.