WILDSTAR 3P20 3U OpenVPX PCIe/LVDS Switch – WP3P20
The WILDSTAR 3P20 3U OpenVPX PCIe/LVDS Switch is a rugged 3U board that provides switching between backplane slots of multiple channels of Gen4 PCIe and/or LVDS and features high density VITA 91 backplane connectors that double the available I/O density per slot.
This high-performance Switch is readily integrated into a vendor-neutral 3U VPX system, or deployed within Annapolis' proven WILD100 EcoSystem for 3U OpenVPX.
Need SOSA-aligned 100Gb Ethernet switching? See WP3E10.
This next-generation 3U Switch utilizes PCIe/LVDS multiplexers to enable run-time software control of whether backplane ports are PCIe or LVDS.
The rugged board is available in industrial temperature grades, via air, conduction or air-flow-through (AFT) cooling.
It is VITA 65-compliant, and aligns with CMOSS.
See all of the Annapolis Switches.
- Provides switching between backplane slots of multiple channels of Gen4 PCIe and/or LVDS
- PCIe/LVDS multiplexers provide run-time software control of backplane ports
- Supports encrypted secure communication utilizing Zynq UltraScale+ processor
- Connector based on VITA 91, Connector for Higher Density VITA 46 Applications
XILINX® Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSOC Motherboard Controller (XCZU5EG)
- Quad-core 64-bit ARM® Cortex-A53 running up to 1.2GHz
- Dual-core 32-bit Cortex-R5 real-time processor running up to 533MHz
- 16nm FinFET+ programmable logic
- 2 GB 32-bit DDR4 memory running up to 1200MHz
- Multiple levels of hardware and software security
Optional Board Support Package (BSP)
- Enables user customization of Zynq+ design
- Includes HDL reference design for HPEs and PetaLinux project including necessary software source
- Includes Ubuntu Linux v18.04 file system and v5.4 kernel with required patches
- Requires Xilinx 2020.2 tools
- Order separately using P/N S00000-1G
- OpenFlow compatible to support Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions
- Supports up to OpenFlow 1.5
- System Management using Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI)
Diagnostic monitoring and configuration
- Current, Voltage and Temperature Monitoring Sensors
Mechanical and Environmental
- 3U OpenVPX (VITA 65) Compliant 1.0″ spacing
- Integrated Heat Sink and Board Stiffener
- Available in Industrial Temperature Grades
- Air, Air-Flow-Through or Conduction Cooled
- Only requires +12V and +3.3VAUX from backplane
- High density VITA 91 backplane connectors for up to 128 diff pairs