WILDSTAR 100GbE 3H20 3U OpenVPX Switch – WP3H20
The WILDSTAR™ 100GbE 3H20 3U OpenVPX Switch is a rugged 3U board that provides 6.4Tb/s switching between backplane slots of multiple channels of 100Gb Ethernet, Gen 4 PCIe and/or LVDS.
The 3H20 has superior connectivity. It has front panel I/O which can be used to connect the system to external data sources. And it features high density VITA 91 backplane connectors that double the available density to up to 128 diff pairs of Ethernet.
Need SOSA-aligned 100Gb Ethernet switching? See WP3E10.
This next-generation 3U Switch is designed for performance and security. It supports encrypted secure communication utilizing a Zynq UltraScale+ processor and logically separate data and control plane switches.
The rugged board is available in industrial temperature grades, via air, conduction or air-flow-through (AFT) cooling.
It is VITA 65-compliant, and aligns with CMOSS.
See all of the Annapolis Switches.
- Separate Logical Data and Control plane switches and control processors
- Up to eight 40/100Gb and eight 1/10/25Gb or two 40/100Gb Ethernet ports
- Supports encrypted secure communication utilizing a Zynq UltraScale+ processor
- Connector based on VITA 91, Connector for Higher Density VITA 46 Applications
40/100Gb Ethernet Data/Control Plane Switch
- Supports 10/25/40/100Gb Ethernet to backplane
- Supports 1/10/25/40/50 and 100Gb Ethernet to optical interfaces
- Based on Mellanox Spectrum Switch silicon
- Industry leading, true cut through latency
- Optimized for Software Defined Networking
- Optional Support for OpenFlow Switch Specification Version 1.0 to 1.4
- Remote configurable routing table
- 6.4Tb/s switching capacity delivering wire speed performance at all packet sizes and traffic patterns
- Dynamically shared, flexible packet buffering
- Supports IGMP Snooping and 802.1Q VLANs
- Cockpit Web GUI from the Cockpit Open-Source Project
Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSOC Motherboard Controller (XCZU5EG)
- Quad-core 64-bit ARM® Cortex-A53 running up to 1.2GHz
- Dual-core 32-bit Cortex-R5 real-time processor running up to 533MHz
- 16nm FinFET+ programmable logic
- 4 GB 32-bit DDR4 memory running up to 1200MHz
- Multiple levels of hardware and software security
Optional Board Support Package (BSP)
- Enables user customization of Zynq+ design
- Includes HDL reference design for HPEs and PetaLinux project including necessary software source
- Includes Ubuntu Linux v22.04 file system and v5.4 kernel with required patches
- Requires Xilinx 2020.2 tools
- Order separately using P/N S00000-1G
Optional Front Panel I/O
- HPE ethernet connections can be optionally bridged in software through HPE to Switch to provide additional uplink
- Three Data Plane and One Control Plane 1/10/25/40/50/100Gb Ethernet optical connections
- Status LEDs
- System Management using Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI)
- Diagnostic monitoring and configuration
- Current, Voltage and Temperature Monitoring Sensors
Mechanical and Environmental
- 3U OpenVPX (VITA 65) Compliant 1.0″ spacing
- Integrated Heat Sink and Board Stiffener
- Available in Industrial Temperature Grades
- Air, Air-Flow-Through or Conduction Cooled
- Only requires +12V and +3.3VAUX from backplane
- High density VITA 91 backplane connectors for up to 128 diff pairs