Why Work at Annapolis?
Annapolis Micro Systems is an exciting place to work. We offer a professional, friendly environment, and an excellent compensation package.
- A 37-year track record of delivering innovative boards, software, and systems
- Company growth offers opportunities for personal advancement and meaningful responsibility
- State-of-the-art in-house manufacturing
- Positive culture – the six most-frequently used words in our anonymous employee survey: “Friendly,” “Hardworking,” “Intelligent,” “Fast-Paced,” “Challenging,” and “Flexible”
- Work in beautiful and historic Annapolis, Maryland – near Washington, DC and Baltimore
- Challenging, fast-paced environment is consistently interesting and rewarding
- Work with the newest and most exciting technologies
- Enjoy a greater variety of work and outsized influence in our small company environment
- Get satisfaction seeing a product go from concept to in-hand, in a matter of weeks or months – design, manufacturing, and programming are all under one roof
- Contribute to success of a variety of important high-profile programs at leading Primes, Applied Labs, and Fortune 500 Companies
- Have pride in helping to support our armed forces and defend our nation
Learn & Develop
- Learn from super smart and experienced co-workers
- Take advantage of onsite and external training opportunities
Pay & Benefits
- Compensation that recognizes what you contribute
- Superior health benefits
- Opportunity for 401k matching and profit sharing
- Flexible schedule that is family-friendly
Our current job listings are posted below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 410-841-2514 or email email@example.com.
Mixed Signal Hardware Engineer
Software FPGA Application Engineer
Sr. Hardware Engineer
Microelectronic Hardware Engineer
VHDL Hardware Developer
ASIC Design Engineer
Cleared Software Engineer