WILDSTAR 100GbE 3E20 3U OpenVPX Switch – WP3E20
WILDSTAR 100GbE 3E20 3U OpenVPX Switch is a rugged 3U board that provides switching between backplane slots of multiple channels of 100Gb Ethernet and features high density VITA 91 backplane connectors that double the available density to up to 128 diff pairs of Ethernet.
It also has front panel I/O which can be used to connect the system to external data sources. Separate data and control plane switches and two Zynq UltraScale+ processors support encrypted secure communication.
This high-performance Switch is readily integrated into a vendor-neutral 3U VPX system, or deployed within Annapolis' proven WILD100 EcoSystem for 3U OpenVPX.
This next-generation 3U Switch features up to fourteen 40/100Gb and twenty-four 1/10/25Gb or six 40/100Gb Ethernet ports.
The Data Plane Switch supports 10/25/40/100Gb Ethernet to backplane, and 1/10/25/40/50/100GbE to optical interfaces. The Control Plane Switch uses a quad Core ARM-7 processor and supports 1/10/25GbE to the backplane, and 1/10/25/40/50/100GbE to optical interfaces.
The rugged board is available in industrial temperature grades, via air, conduction or air-flow-through (AFT) cooling.
It is VITA 65-compliant, and aligns with CMOSS.
See all of the Annapolis Switches.
- Separate Data and Control plane switches and control processors
- Up to fourteen 40/100Gb and twenty four 1/10/25Gb or six 40/100Gb Ethernet ports
- Supports encrypted secure communication utilizing two Zynq UltraScale+ processors
- Connector based on VITA 91, Connector for Higher Density VITA 46 Applications
40/100Gb Ethernet Data Plane Switch
- Supports 10/25/40/100Gb Ethernet to backplane
- Supports 1/10/25/40/50 and 100Gb Ethernet to optical interfaces
- Based on Mellanox Spectrum Switch silicon
- Industry leading, true cut through latency
- Optimized for Software Defined Networking
- Support for OpenFlow Switch Specification Version 1.0 to 1.4 and beyond
- Remote configurable routing table
- 6.4Tb/s switching capacity delivering wire speed performance at all packet sizes and traffic patterns
- Dynamically shared, flexible packet buffering
- Supports IGMP Snooping and 802.1Q VLANs
- Cockpit Web GUI from the Cockpit Open-Source Project
1/10/25/40/100Gb Ethernet Control Plane Switch
- Supports 1/10/25Gb Ethernet to backplane
- Supports 1/10/25/40/50 and 100Gb Ethernet to optional front panel optical interfaces
- Based on Marvell Prestera-DX Switch silicon
- Layer-2 Wire-Speed Switching Engine
- IEEE 802.1Q-compliant bridging
- Large Forwarding Database (FDB) providing exact-match lookup for MAC entries, IGMPv3/MLDv2 IP Multicast, FCoE entries, and Router Host entries
- Supports two-step and one-step Transparent Mode Precision Time Protocol (PTP) per IEEE 1588v2 standard
- Control and Status GUI
- Optional cut through mode
Two XILINX® Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSOC Motherboard Controller (XCZU5EG)
- Quad-core 64-bit ARM® Cortex-A53 running up to 1.2GHz
- Dual-core 32-bit Cortex-R5 real-time processor running up to 533MHz
- 16nm FinFET+ programmable logic
- 2 GB 32-bit DDR4 memory running up to 1200MHz
- Multiple levels of hardware and software security
Optional Board Support Package (BSP)
- Enables user customization of Zynq+ design
- Includes HDL reference design for HPEs and PetaLinux project including necessary software source
- Includes Ubuntu Linux v18.04 file system and v5.4 kernel with required patches
- Requires Xilinx 2020.2 tools
- Order separately using P/N S00000-1G
Optional Front Panel I/O
- HPE ethernet connections can be optionally bridged in software through HPE to Switch to provide additional uplink
- Four Data Plane 1/10/25/40/50/100Gb Ethernet optical connections
- Nano-D with RS485/RS232 and GPIO can be used for key fill interface
- OpenFlow compatible to support Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions
- Supports up to OpenFlow 1.5
- System Management using Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI)
- Diagnostic monitoring and configuration
- Current, Voltage and Temperature Monitoring Sensors
Mechanical and Environmental
- 3U OpenVPX (VITA 65) Compliant 1.0″ spacing
- Integrated Heat Sink and Board Stiffener
- Available in Industrial Temperature Grades
- Air, Air-Flow-Through or Conduction Cooled
- Only requires +12V and +3.3VAUX from backplane
- High density VITA 91 backplane connectors for up to 128 diff pairs
The following documentation is available for registered users of our site. Please log in or feel free to register for our site.
For additional documentation, please contact your Sales Representative.