Annapolis Micro Systems, a leading FPGA board and systems supplier, is hosting a 35th Anniversary Seminar and Open House at its Annapolis, Maryland headquarters on June 8, 2017. The event is free and is open for registration for all customers, partners, and prospects. Register here.
“This year – our 35th – is our busiest yet,” said Noah Donaldson, Annapolis Micro Systems VP of Product Development. “We are shipping more boards and systems for more programs than ever before. We just expanded our manufacturing by 8,000 square feet to accommodate the demand from our Radar, Electronic Warfare, and Signal Intelligence customers.”
The event will include a Seminar and an Open House. Attendees are welcome to attend either one or both.
The Seminar (limited to 20 people) starts in the morning and includes lunch. It includes short informative presentations on these topics:
- Leveraging Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC and Other Latest Innovation from Xilinx and Intel Altera
- Tactics for Establishing & Maintaining Synchronicity in Signal Processing
- Application Programming Tips & Tricks
- What’s coming? 100Gb EcoSystem, Stratix 10, Open Project Builder Upgrades, 10+GSps ADC/DAC
The Open House (limited to 50) starts in the afternoon and includes finger foods, drinks, and these demos:
- Surface Mount Manufacturing Demos in new expanded space
- Product Demos, including our new WILDSTAR UltraKVP ZP Boards and Forced-Air, Conduction-Cooled 3U Chassis
Registration is required. See the agenda and register here.
Annapolis Micro Systems was incorporated in 1982 as a services-based company, with two employees, including our president, Jane (Jenny) Donaldson. Early customers included Comsat and IBM.
Developing and prototyping products for other companies enabled Annapolis to gain expertise in printed circuit board design, software design, processor architectures, FPGA processing, and surface mount manufacturing. Annapolis was one of the first companies to harness the power of Xilinx FPGAs.
- FPGA Mainboards – Utilizing Xilinx and Intel/Altera FPGAs for maximum performance and bandwidth
- Mezzanine Cards – Featuring WFMC+ -enabled high density ADC and DAC solutions
- Storage Boards – Up to 34 TB of capacity and 10-14 GB/s bandwidth in a single slot
- Chassis and Backplanes – 100Gb bandwidth coming soon!
- Programming Tools – Accelerate your time to market – efficiently utilize your IP or ours