We’ve expanded and it's our 35th year in business! Come learn and celebrate with us!
Date: Thursday, June 8, 2017
Location: Annapolis Micro Systems
What: Attend either or both of:
- 10am-3pm – SEMINAR (see detail below)
- 3pm-6pm – OPEN HOUSE (see detail below)
NOTE: We are sensitive to some people’s need to keep their company or program anonymous, so there will be no disclosure of the registration list for this event, and attendee privacy will be maintained. However, all attendees must register using the following form.
Seminar Detail (10am-3pm)
Featuring short informative presentations on these topics:
- 10:15-11:00 am – Overview of Annapolis EcoSystem for OpenVPX & PCIe, addressing I/O density, bandwidth, ruggedness, thermal control, maintenance, and security
- 11:00-11:45 am – Tactics for Establishing & Maintaining Synchronicity in Signal Processing
- 12:00-1:00 pm – Lunch (provided)
- 1:00-1:30 pm – Application Programming Toolflow (VHDL & GUI) Fundamentals
- 1:30-2:00 pm – Application Programming Tips & Tricks and MPSoC Considerations
- 2:00-2:45 pm – What’s coming? 100Gb EcoSystem, Stratix 10, Open Project Builder Upgrades, 10+GSps ADC/DAC
The Seminar is capped at 20 attendees. Note that topics may be modified based on attendee interest.
Open House Detail (3-6pm)
Includes finger foods, non-alcoholic drinks, and these demos:
- Surface Mount Manufacturing Demos in new expanded space
- Product Demos, including our new WILDSTAR UltraKVP ZP Boards and Forced-Air, Conduction-Cooled 3U Chassis
The Open House is capped at 50 attendees.
Register today to assure attendance.