It's our 36th year in business - come learn and celebrate with us!
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018
Location: Annapolis Micro Systems
What: Attend either or both of:
- 10am-3pm – SEMINAR (see detail below)
- 3pm-6pm – OPEN HOUSE (see detail below)
NOTE: We are sensitive to some people’s need to keep their company or program anonymous, so there will be no disclosure of the registration list for this event, and attendee privacy will be maintained. However, all attendees must register using the following form.
Seminar Detail (10am-3pm)
Featuring short informative presentations on these topics:
- 10:15 am – COTS, Commonality, and Standards: Growth Opportunities in Military Embedded Signal Processing
John McHale, Editorial Director, OPEN SYSTEMS MEDIA
- 10:45 am – Intel FPGA Update: Stratix 10 and Radar EW, Security, and Government Analytics & Machine Learning
Frank Ferrante, Director of Military, Aerospace & Defense Division, INTEL
- 11:30 am – COTS Signal Processing for Radar and EW Systems
Bob Kirk, CSO, ANNAPOLIS MICRO SYSTEMS
- 12:00 pm – Achieving Built-In Synchronization That Is Scalable
Dan Markoff, VP of Hardware Engineering, ANNAPOLIS MICRO SYSTEMS
- 12:30 pm – Lunch (provided)
- 1:15 pm – Xilinx FPGA Update: Latest Capabilities, including Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC, and What to Expect in 2019
Jim LaDuca, Account Manager, XILINX & Tom Schwing, FAE, XILINX
- 2:00 pm – The Flexible Board Support Package: Interfaces, Cores, and VHDL Toolflow
Kenny Toma, VP of Development Flow, ANNAPOLIS MICRO SYSTEMS
- 2:30 pm – What's New & Coming: 100Gb EcoSystem, VITA 66/67 Connectivity, 10+GSps ADC/DAC, and More
Noah Donaldson, CTO, ANNAPOLIS MICRO SYSTEMS
The Seminar is capped at 30 attendees. Note that topics may be modified based on attendee interest.
Open House Detail (3-6pm)
Includes finger foods, non-alcoholic drinks, and:
- Surface Mount Manufacturing Demos, including Underfill Application System
- Product & Other Demos, including Air-Flow-Through Module Temperature Test Fixture
The Open House is capped at 50 attendees.
All attendees must register below.