Annapolis Micro Systems, a leading FPGA board and systems supplier, is hosting its 3rd Annual FPGA Signal Processing Seminar and Open House at its Annapolis, Maryland headquarters on November 7, 2019. The event is free and is now open for registration for all customers, partners, and prospects. Register here.
“This year we are excited to feature a whole new agenda, with guest speakers from Xilinx and Analog Devices,” said Noah Donaldson, Annapolis Micro Systems Chief Technology Officer. “We plan to highlight the latest and greatest FPGA technologies for high-performance signal processing, as well as what is coming in the next year.”
The event will include a Seminar and an Open House.
The Seminar (limited to 30 people) starts in the morning and includes lunch. It includes short informative presentations on these topics:
- SOSA™ Standardization Update: The Latest from the Hardware Working Group
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence in Aerospace and Defense
- Demo: Validation Tools for Baseboards and Mezz Cards
- Case Study: Conquering Phased Array Digital Beamforming via FPGAs & 100GbE
- High Speed Conversion & RF Transceivers for Signal Processing Applications
- What’s New & In the Pipeline? An Innovation Update
- Demo: Ultra-Wide Bandwidth Signal Processing with Annapolis’ New 6XBU 6U Baseboard
- What's New in Annapolis' Board Support Package
The Open House (limited to 50) starts in the afternoon and includes finger foods, drinks, and:
- Surface Mount Manufacturing Demos
- Product Demos
Registration is required. See the agenda and register here.