Annapolis Micro Systems is looking for students to assist in the Information Technology group in an ever-growing company. AMS is the leader in designing, developing, and manufacturing embedded COTS systems and products for digital signal processing and high-performance embedded computing for the military and commercial markets. Our IT infrastructure is a significant part of our success and the backbone of how we operate on a day-to-day basis.
In this position, you will oversee the setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the company network, as well as all hardware and software. The Systems Administrator will have daily tasks, but will also provide user support and any troubleshooting, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Server Setup, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Desktop and User Support
- Network Setup, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Hardware/Software Updates/Upgrades
- Firewall Administration
- Switch Management
- Active Directory
- SharePoint Administration
- Exposure to NIST 800-171 / CMMC Security Standards & Requirements
- Customer System Setup and Maintenance
- ISO Procedures and Documentation
- Pursuing a Computer Science, Computer Engineer or Information Technology Degree
- Previous Information Technology-related experience a plus