Annapolis Micro Systems, a leading FPGA board and systems supplier, is hosting an FPGA Seminar and Open House at its Annapolis, Maryland headquarters on October 11, 2018. The event is free and is open for registration for customers, partners, and prospects. Register here.
“This year we are excited to feature a whole new agenda, with guest speakers from Xilinx, Intel, and Open Systems Media,” said Noah Donaldson, Annapolis Micro Systems Chief Technology Officer. “We plan to highlight the latest and greatest FPGA technologies for high-performance signal processing, as well as what is coming in the next year.”
The event will include a Seminar and an Open House.
The Seminar (limited to 30 people) starts in the morning and includes lunch. It includes short informative presentations on these topics:
- COTS, Commonality, and Standards: Growth Opportunities in Military Embedded Signal Processing
- Overview of Annapolis EcoSystem for OpenVPX & PCIe, Addressing I/O Density, Bandwidth, Ruggedness, Thermal Control, Maintenance, and Security
- Xilinx FPGA Update: Latest Capabilities, including Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC, and What Is Coming in the Future
- Future Innovations: 100Gb EcoSystem, VITA 66/67 Connectivity, Smaller-than-3U Form Factors, 10+GSps ADC/DAC, and More
The Open House (limited to 50) starts in the afternoon and includes finger foods, drinks, and:
- Surface Mount Manufacturing Demos, including Underfill Application System
- Tour of new PCB Engineering and Applications Lab space
- Product Demos
Registration is required. See the agenda and register here.