WILD 6U OpenVPX RTM
Provides up to six QSFP+ interfaces, eight single-ended lines and 32 differential LVDS pairs between WILDSTAR™ 6U OpenVPX processing board FPGAs and an external system. It also can provide a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet, USB and GPIO external interfaces and mSATA internal interface for the WILDSTAR OpenVPX motherboard processor. In addition, this RTM provides a bi-directional SMA which can accept single ended clock, trigger or IRIG analog signal and drive out GPIO or FPGA trigger.
These Wild40 6U EcoSystem™ Rear Transition Modules are compatible with WILDSTAR 7 OpenVPX and WILDSTAR A5 OpenVPX mainboards.
- 6U OpenVPX (VITA 65) Compliant
- Rear Panel I/O: Up to 6 QSFP+, RJ45 Ethernet Port, Dual Micro-D UART, USB, IRIG-B SMA and Dual CHAMP connectors for LVDS and Single ended IO
- Supports twenty-four 5V or 3.3V (switch selectable) Single Ended IO on each CHAMP connector (PowerPC controlled)
- Supports Up to 8 TX and 8 RX LVDS and four 2.5V single ended FPGA connections per CHAMP connector
- JTAG FPGA debug connector for Xilinx Chipscope or Altera SignalTap debug cables
- Option for up to 256GB on-board SSD (microSATA) for PowerPC
- 5V Tolerant clock/1PPS input supporting AC or DC coupled inputs
- Supports Xilinx-based WILDSTAR 7 for OpenVPX and Altera-based WILDSTAR A5 for OpenVPX cards
- Available in Industrial Temperature Grades
- Hot Swappable
Up to three Xilinx Virtex 7 FPGAs per board with VX690T or VX980T FPGAs, up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth and up to 128 MB of QDRII+ SRAM for 64 GB/s of SRAM bandwidth. Up to 2.9 million logic cells and 4.9 million multiplier bits per board. Air […]
Up to three Altera Stratix® V FPGAs per board with choice of GX parts up to 5SGXAB or GS parts up to 5SGSD8, up to 96 MB of QDRII+ SRAM for 59 GB/s of SRAM bandwidth and up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth. Up to 2.8 million logic […]
Up to two Altera Stratix® V FPGAs per board with choice of GX parts up to 5SGXAB or GS parts up to 5SGSD8 and up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth. Up to 1.9 million logic elements and 2.9 million multiplier bits per board. Air or Conduction Cooled.