WILD Clock Module – WABEC0
The WILD Clock Module (WABEC0) is a VITA 65-compatible and SOSA-aligned Clock Module that plugs directly into a backplane. It distributes a full rate SCLK as well as a 10-100MHz REFCLK and a 1PPS or similar AUXCLK.
Sample Clock Outputs
- Up to 24
- Up to 4GHz
REFCLK (Typically 10-100MHz)
- 11 primary differential radial REFCLK outputs
- 3 secondary differential radial REFCLK outputs
AUXCLK (Typically 1PPS)
- 11 primary differential radial AUXCLK outputs
- 3 secondary differential radial AUXCLK outputs
- Runs from backplane 12V
- Standard: -40 to 85°C Operating & Storage
- Available: -55 to 85°C Operating & -65 to 105°C Storage
- Selectable Outputs controlled from the local WABGM0 Chassis Manager via I2C or onboard jumpers.
- Does not cover any VITA 66/67 openings, allowing for full support