WILD Clock Module – WABEC0
The WILD Clock Module (WABEC0) is a VITA 65-compatible and SOSA-aligned Clock Module that plugs directly into a backplane. It distributes a full rate SCLK as well as a 10-100MHz REFCLK and a 1PPS or similar AUXCLK.
WABEC0 is compatible with W16D31 Backplane.
See WABEC1 for a passive SCLK distribution up to 250 MHz, and fewer secondary AUXCLK and REFCLK copies.
Sample Clock Outputs
- Up to 24
- Up to 4GHz
REFCLK (Typically 10-100MHz)
- 11 primary differential radial REFCLK outputs
- 3 secondary differential radial REFCLK outputs
AUXCLK (Typically 1PPS)
- 11 primary differential radial AUXCLK outputs
- 3 secondary differential radial AUXCLK outputs
- Runs from backplane 12V
- Standard: -40 to 85°C Operating & Storage
- Available: -55 to 85°C Operating & -65 to 105°C Storage
- Selectable Outputs controlled from the local WABGM0 Chassis Manager via I2C or onboard jumpers.
- Does not cover any VITA 66/67 openings, allowing for full support
The following documentation is available for registered users of our site. Please log in or feel free to register for our site.
For additional documentation, please contact your Sales Representative.