Are attention to detail and the ability to organize objects among your key strengths? Do you like getting things right and seeing a task through to completion? Can you see yourself playing an important role on a team dedicated to producing word-class quality electronic products?
We are in search of an organized, detail-oriented, and friendly person to join our production team and be responsible for the accuracy & accountability of our electronic parts inventory.
Our production team is a close-knit group of professionals who are upbeat, talented and extremely proud of their work and the cutting edge products they produce. We use automated Surface Mount Technology (SMT) equipment to assemble our own high quality printed circuit cards.
Join us and become part of the future of computing technology!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare kits for assembly of our PCB products according to the production schedule.
- Assist machine operators by performing changeovers and verifying trays and feeders have been correctly loaded and unloaded.
- Keep Manufacturing supplied with parts by communicating stock levels and requirements to Purchasing.
- Issue parts to Manufacturing, Test, and Engineering as required.
- Perform clerical duties related to maintaining stock inventories and inventory room.
- Stock and issue parts from stock according to procedures, ensuring inventory accuracy.
- BA Degree preferred
- Organizational Ability
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Experienced in use of Excel and Word
- Familiarity with Databases
- Manual Dexterity
- Able to lift 50 lbs