Are attention to detail and the ability to organize objects among your key strengths? Do you like getting things right and seeing a task through to completion? Can you see yourself playing an important role on a team dedicated to producing world-class quality electronic products?
We are in search of an organized, detail-oriented, and friendly person to join our production team and be responsible for the accuracy & accountability of our electronic parts inventory.
Our production team is a close-knit group of professionals who are upbeat, talented, and extremely proud of their work and the cutting-edge products they produce. We use automated Surface Mount Technology (SMT) equipment to assemble our own high-quality printed circuit cards.
Join us and become part of the future of computing technology!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare kits for assembly of our PCB products according to the production schedule.
- Assist machine operators by performing changeovers and verifying trays and feeders have been correctly loaded and unloaded.
- Keep Manufacturing supplied with parts by communicating stock levels and requirements to Purchasing.
- Issue parts to Manufacturing, Test, and Engineering as required.
- Perform clerical duties related to maintaining stock inventories and inventory room.
- Stock and issue parts from stock according to procedures, ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Has received, or are willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine
- Organizational Ability
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Experienced in the use of Excel and Word
- Familiarity with Databases
- Manual Dexterity
- Able to lift 50 lbs