WILDSTAR Quad 600 MSps 16-Bit DAC Mezzanine Card
This quad channel 600 MSps DAC supports an multiple internal clock options in addition to an external sample clock and includes a high precision trigger for multi-card synchronization.
Compatible with WILDSTAR™ 6 and WILDSTAR A5 mainboards.
The WILDSTAR Quad 600 MSps 16-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter Mezzanine Card allows sample rates as high as 600 MSps. This sample rate is dependent upon the optional internal oscillator or supplied external clock to the Digital-to-Analog Converter.
The WILDSTAR Quad 600 MSps 16-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter Mezzanine Card provides one, two, or four channels of high speed, precision 16-bit digital-to-analog converter outputs to a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- 600 MSps Maximum Sample Rate
- Three High-Precision Trigger Input options: 1.65V LVPECL, 2.5V LVPECL, and 3.3V LVPECL (Factory Configurable))
- External clock can be driven from an AC-coupled signal generator or 1.65V LVPECL clock source, or optionally from an LVDS clock source.
- Internal Clock options:
- 250 MHz Internal Oscillator
- 312.5 MHz Internal Oscillator
- 600 MHz Internal Oscillator
- Custom Frequency Internal Oscillator
- Motherboard with mezzanine card(s) installed occupies a single /PCI-X/PCIe or /VPX/VME64x/VXS slot.
- Full CoreFire™ Board Support package for easy application programming.
- 500MHz Output Bandwidth