WILDSTAR Quad 500MSps 14-Bit ADC Mezzanine Card
This high performance Quad 500MSps 14-Bit ADC can use either an internal or external sample clock and includes a high precision trigger for multi-card synchronization.
Compatible with WILDSTAR™ 7, WILDSTAR 6, and WILDSTAR A5 mainboards.
- Four ADC channels running at 500MSps 14-bits
- Capability to have eight ADC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Support for WILDSTAR A5 (Altera Stratix® V), WILDSTAR 7 (Xilinx Virtex™-7), and WILDSTAR 6 (Xilinx Virtex™-6) PCIe and OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Firmware and Software for four channel data capture interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Sample Rate: 160 – 500MSps
- Resolution: 14 Bits
- Typical SFDR: 84dBc @ FIN=30MHz
- Six 50 SMA Front Panel Connectors
- Four Analog Inputs
- High Precision Trigger Input
- External Clock Input
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- All Boards are Rated for Commercial or Industrial Temperatures
- Always rated for Industrial Temperatures
Clocking and Synchronization
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard clock oscillator
- All ADCs on a mezzanine card are synchronized to the same sample
- All ADCs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized to the same sample using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards