WILDSTAR Quad 500MSps 14-Bit ADC Mezzanine Card
This high performance Quad 500MSps 14-Bit ADC can use either an internal or external sample clock and includes a high precision trigger for multi-card synchronization.
Compatible with WILDSTAR™ 7, WILDSTAR 6, and WILDSTAR A5 mainboards.
- Four ADC channels running at 500MSps 14-bits
- Capability to have eight ADC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Support for WILDSTAR A5 (Intel Stratix® V), WILDSTAR 7 (Xilinx Virtex™-7), and WILDSTAR 6 (Xilinx Virtex™-6) PCIe and OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Firmware and Software for four channel data capture interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Sample Rate: 160 – 500MSps
- Resolution: 14 Bits
- Typical SFDR: 84dBc @ FIN=30MHz
- Six 50 SMA Front Panel Connectors
- Four Analog Inputs
- High Precision Trigger Input
- External Clock Input
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- All Boards are Rated for Commercial or Industrial Temperatures
- Always rated for Industrial Temperatures
Clocking and Synchronization
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard clock oscillator
- All ADCs on a mezzanine card are synchronized to the same sample
- All ADCs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized to the same sample using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards
The following documentation is available for registered users of our site. Please log in or feel free to register for our site.
For additional documentation, please contact your Sales Representative.