WILDSTAR G2 Dual 4.0/2.7/1.6GSps 12-Bit ADC Mezzanine Card
The WILDSTAR™ G2 Dual 4.0/2.7/1.6GSps 12-Bit ADC Mezzanine Card provides high fidelity and high speed analog-to-digital conversion along with a rugged design.
This card is compatible with WILDSTAR 7 and WILDSTAR A5 mainboards.
- Provides two channels of synchronized high bandwidth, high performance ADC channels.
- ADCs have built-in DDC/NCO/Decimation features which reduces FPGA resources
- Maximum Sample Rate up to: 1.6, 2.7 or 4.0GSps
- Minimum Sample Rate: 1.0GSps
- ADC Resolution: 12 bits
- Eight High-Speed JESD204B Serial Data Lanes per ADC
- Six 50Ω SMA Front Panel Connectors
- Two Analog Inputs
- High Precision Trigger Input
- Differential Clock Input (can be driven single ended)
- Optional PLL 10MHz Reference Input
- Software selectable Clock Source:
- External clock provided on Clock Input SMAs
- Optional Internal Fixed Frequency Ultra Low Phase Noise VCO/PLL with Software selectable 10MHz source:
- Internal 10MHz source sourced by on board 10MHz source
- External 10MHz source provided on Reference Input SMA
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Analog Input Options
- Low Band (offers best dynamic performance in the First Nyquist Zone)
- Mid Band (offers best dynamic performance in the Second Nyquist Zone)
- High Band (offers widest bandwidth)
- High Precision Trigger Input Manufacturing Options:
- 1.65V LVPECL
- 2.5V LVPECL
- 3.3V LVPECL
- Integrated Heatsink / Shield
- On-Board Temperature Sensors for ADCs