WILDSTAR Dual 3.0 GSps 12-Bit DAC Mezzanine Card
This high performance 3.0 GSps DAC has selectable frequency response modes and supports either an internal or external sample clock.
Compatible with WILDSTAR™ 6 and WILDSTAR 7 mainboards.
The WILDSTAR Dual 3.0 GSps 12-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter Mezzanine Card allows sample rates as high as 3.0 GSps. This sample rate is dependent upon the optional internal oscillator or supplied external clock to the Digital-to-Analog Converter. The WILDSTAR Dual 3.0 GSps 12-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter Mezzanine Card provides one to two channels of high speed, precision digital-to-analog converter outputs to a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- 3.0 GSps Maximum Sample Rate
- Five Factory-Configurable Low-Precision Trigger Input options:
- 1.65V LVPECL
- 2.5V LVPECL
- 3.3V LVPECL
- 2.5V LVCMOS
- 3.3V LVCMOS
- e2v EV12DS130 DAC
- External clock can be driven from an AC-coupled signal generator or 1.65V LVPECL clock source
- Internal Clock options:
- 3000MHz Internal Oscillator
- 2500MHz Internal Oscillator
- Custom Frequency Internal Oscillator
Selectable Frequency Response Modes
- Non Return to Zero (NRZ)
- Return to Zero (RTZ)
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Narrow Return to Zero (NRTZ)
- Motherboard with mezzanine card(s) installed occupies a single slot.
- Greater than 3GHz Output Bandwidth if high band population option is chosen.
- High Output Power in Multiple Nyquist Zones
- VHDL Support
- Full CoreFire Board Support package for easy application programming