WILDSTAR Dual 4.0 GSps DAC Mezzanine Card
This high performance 4.0 GSps DAC has selectable frequency response modes, internal or external sample clock and includes a high precision trigger for multi-card synchronization.
Compatible with WILDSTAR™ 6 and WILDSTAR A5 mainboards.
The WILDSTAR Dual GSps 12-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter Mezzanine Card allows sample rates as high as 4.0 GSps. and provides one to two channels of high speed, precision digital-to-analog converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- 4.0 GSps Maximum Sample Rate
- Three Factory-Configurable High-Precision Trigger Input options:
- 1.65V LVPECL
- 2.5V LVPECL
- 3.3V LVPECL
- External clock can be driven from an AC-coupled signal generator or 1.65V LVPECL clock source, or optionally from an LVDS clock source
- Internal Clock options:
- 840MHz Internal Oscillator
- Custom Frequency Internal Oscillator
- Motherboard with mezzanine card(s) installed occupies a single /PCI-X, PCIe, or /VME64x/VXS slot.
- Board and FPGA systems speeds up to 200 MHz, depending on motherboard
- Selectable Frequency Response Modes (NRZ, RZ, RF) on 1.5, 2.3 and 4.0 GSps versions of card.
- 2GHz Output Bandwidth
- High Output Power in Multiple Nyquist Zones
- Full CoreFire Board Support package for easy application programming.