WILDSTAR Dual 4.0 GSps DAC Mezzanine Card
This high performance 4.0 GSps DAC has selectable frequency response modes, internal or external sample clock and includes a high precision trigger for multi-card synchronization.
Compatible with WILDSTAR™ 6 and WILDSTAR A5 mainboards.
The WILDSTAR Dual GSps 12-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter Mezzanine Card allows sample rates as high as 4.0 GSps. and provides one to two channels of high speed, precision digital-to-analog converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- 4.0 GSps Maximum Sample Rate
- Three Factory-Configurable High-Precision Trigger Input options:
- 1.65V LVPECL
- 2.5V LVPECL
- 3.3V LVPECL
- External clock can be driven from an AC-coupled signal generator or 1.65V LVPECL clock source, or optionally from an LVDS clock source
- Internal Clock options:
- 840MHz Internal Oscillator
- Custom Frequency Internal Oscillator
- Motherboard with mezzanine card(s) installed occupies a single /PCI-X, PCIe, or /VME64x/VXS slot.
- Board and FPGA systems speeds up to 200 MHz, depending on motherboard
- Selectable Frequency Response Modes (NRZ, RZ, RF) on 1.5, 2.3 and 4.0 GSps versions of card.
- 2GHz Output Bandwidth
- High Output Power in Multiple Nyquist Zones
- Full CoreFire Board Support package for easy application programming.
The following documentation is available for registered users of our site. Please log in or feel free to register for our site.
For additional documentation, please contact your Sales Representative.