WILD FMC+ QA31 ADC – WWQA31
This high performance WILD FMC+ QA31 ADC has four input bandwidth options, internal sample clock options and internal 10MHz reference clock options. This card allows for eight ADC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot (or four channels for 3U) when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards. The WILD FMC+ QA31 ADC card also has optional speed grades up to 3GSps with a resolution of 14 Bits.
The QA31 is optimized for analog input frequencies between 1-4GHz. Also available: QA30 is a similar wider-band card that is more suitable outside the 1-4GHz range.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD FMC+ slot.
The WILD FMC+ QA31 ADC allows sample rates as high as 3GSps and provides four channels of high speed, precision analog-to-digital converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Capability to have four ADC channels in one 3U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Capability to have eight ADC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD FMC+ slot
- Firmware and Software for four channel data transmit interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Optional ADC (Analog Devices AD9208) Speed Grades:
- 2.0GSps 14b
- 2.6GSps 14b
- 3.0GSps 14b
- Up to 4 channels
- Resolution: 14 Bits
- Analog Bandwidth: 1GHz to 4GHz
- Channel-to-Channel Isolation >70 dBC
- Optional Decimation: 2-48x (Complex, Run time selection)
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- Run Time Clock Source Selection
- External Full Rate Clock
- Internal PLL with Run Time Selectable Reference Source
- External RF Connector
- Internal Oscillator
- Mainboard/Backplane provided Reference
- Optional 50Ω Front Panel SSMC or VITA 67
- Six I/O Connectors
- Four Analog Inputs
- One Clock Input
- One Trigger Input
- All ADCs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards and select WILDSTAR Backplanes
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- Commercial and Industrial Temperatures Available
- Air, Conduction, and Flow Through Cooling supported