Quad 500 MSps 16-Bit ADC WFMC+ – WWQA05
This high performance Quad 500 MSps 16-Bit ADC WFMC+ has four input bandwidth options, internal sample clock options and internal 10MHz reference clock options.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot.
The Quad 500 MSps 16-Bit ADC WFMC+ allows sample rates as high as 500 MSps and provides four channels of high speed, precision analog-to-digital converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Four ADC Channels running at up to 500MSps 16-bits each
- WFMC+ Type: HHR (HSS Half Receive)
- Capability to have eight ADC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot
- Firmware and Software for four channel data transmit interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Sample Rate: 100MSps – 500MSps
- Resolution: 16 Bits
- Typical ENOB: 11.2 bits (60MHz input, 500MSps)
- Typical SFDR: 83 dBc (60MHz input, 500MSps)
- Analog Bandwidth: Up to 1.0GHz
- Optional 50Ω SMA or VITA 67
- Six I/O Connectors
- Four Analog Inputs
- One Clock / Reference Clock Input
- One Trigger Input
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- All ADCs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards and select WILDSTAR Backplanes
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- All Boards are Rated for Industrial Temperatures