Quad 4.0/2.7/1.6 GSps 12-Bit ADC WFMC+ – WWQA40
This high performance Quad 4.0/2.7/1.6 GSps 12-Bit ADC WFMC+ has four input bandwidth options, internal sample clock options and internal 10MHz reference clock options.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot.
The Quad 4.0/2.7/1.6 GSps 12-Bit ADC WFMC+ allows sample rates as high as 4.0GSps and provides four channels of high speed, precision analog-to-digital converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Four ADC Channels running at up to 4GSps 12-bits each
- Integrated, Bypassable and Configurable DDC
- Decimation Factors from 0 to 32 (Complex Baseband Out)
- Capability to have eight ADC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot
- Firmware and Software for four channel data transmit interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Sample Rate: 1GSps – 4GSps
- Resolution: 12 Bits
- Typical ENOB: 8.8 bits
- Typical SFDR: 70.6 dBc
- Analog Bandwidth: Up to 3.2GHz
- Optional 50 SMA or VITA 67
- Six I/O Connectors
- Four Analog Inputs
- One Clock Input
- One Trigger Input
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- All ADCs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards and select WILDSTAR Backplanes
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- All Boards are Rated for Industrial Temperatures