Quad 3.2/1.5 GSps 12-Bit DAC WFMC+ – WWQD30
This high performance Quad 3.2/1.5 GSps 12-Bit DAC WFMC+ has two input bandwidth options, internal sample clock options and internal 10MHz reference clock options.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot.
The Quad 3.2/1.5 GSps 12-Bit DAC WFMC+ allows sample rates as high as 3.2GSps and provides four channels of high speed, precision digital-to-analog converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Four DAC Channels running at up to 3.2GSps 12-bits each
- Capability to have eight DAC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot
- Firmware and Software for four channel data transmit interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Sample Rate: 600MSps – 3.2GSps
- Resolution: 12 Bits
- Selectable Output Modes
- NRZ: Non-Return to Zero
- NRTZ: Narrow Return to Zero
- RTZ: Return to Zero
- RF: Radio Frequency
- Analog 3dB Bandwidth: 1 MHz to 3 GHz
- Operable Analog Bandwidth: Up to 7GHz
- Optional 50Ω SMA or VITA 67
- Six I/O Connectors
- Four Analog Outputs
- One Clock Input
- One Trigger Input
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- All DACs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards and select WILDSTAR Backplanes
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- All Boards are Rated for Industrial Temperatures