Dual 4.0/3.6/3.2 GSps 12-Bit ADC WFMC+ – WWDA40
This high performance Dual 4.0/3.6/3.2 GSps 12-Bit ADC WFMC+ has two input bandwidth options, internal sample clock options and internal 10MHz reference clock options.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot.
The Dual 4.0/3.6/3.2 GSps 12-Bit ADC WFMC+ allows sample rates as high as 4.0GSps and provides two channels of high speed, precision analog-to-digital converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Two ADCs running at up to 4000MSps, each at 12-bits
- Capability to have four ADC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA cards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot.
- Firmware and Software Board Support Interface provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Sample Rate: 1GSps – 4GSps
- ADC Resolution: 12 bits
- Optional 50 SMA or VITA 67
- Six I/O Connectors
- Two Analog Inputs
- One Differential Clock Input
- One Trigger Input
- One PLL Reference Input
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- All ADCs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards and select WILDSTAR Backplanes
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- Commercial and Industrial Temperatures Available
- Air and Conduction Cooling available