Dual 1.8 GSps/Single 3.6 GSps 10-Bit/12-Bit ADC FMC
The Dual 1.8 GSps/Single 3.6 GSps ADC FMC provides high fidelity and high speed analog-to-digital conversion along with a rugged design.
This card is compatible with WILDSTAR™ 6 AMC mainboards.
The Dual 1.8 GSps/Single 3.6 GSps ADC FMC provides high fidelity and high speed analog-to-digital conversion along with a rugged design. The Dual 1.8 GSps/Single 3.6 GSps ADC FMC is shipped with a custom heatsink which enables proper cooling of the ADC. An on-board temperature monitor is also supplied which allows for real-time monitoring of the ADC’s internal die temperature.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Up To 3.6 GSps Max Input Sample Rate (depending on ADC Selection)
- Runtime Selectable ADC Sampling mode
- Dual Channel, Non-Interleaved
- Single Channel, Interleaved 0
- Single Channel, Interleaved 1
- Single Channel, Interleaved 01
- Single Channel, Interleaved 01 High BW (only available with RF parts, listed in table below)
- ADC Options:
- Dual 1.8GSps / Single 3.6GSps 12b: ADC12D1800
- Dual 1.6GSps / Single 3.2GSps 12b: ADC12D1600
- Dual 1.0GSps / Single 2.0GSps 12b: ADC12D1000
- Dual 1.5GSps / Single 3.0GSps 10b: ADC10D1500
- Dual 1.0GSps / Single 2.0GSps 10b: ADC10D1000
- Dual 1.8GSps / Single 3.6GSps 12b / RF: ADC12D1800RF
- Dual 1.6GSps / Single 3.2GSps 12b / RF: ADC12D1600RF
- Dual 1.0GSps / Single 2.0GSps 12b / RF: ADC12D1000RF
- Dual 800MSps / Single 1.6GSps 12b / RF: ADC12D800RF
- Dual 500MSps / Single 1.0GSps 12b / RF: ADC12D500RF
- Analog input configuration option:
- AC Coupled – Low Band
- AC Coupled – Mid Band
- AC Coupled – High Band
- Universal 50 ohm External Clock Input
- Internal Clock options:
- 1600MHz/1800MHz Internal PLL
- Custom Frequency Internal PLL
- Clock 10MHz Reference options (Selected at build time):
- SMA Input
- Internal TCXO
- LVDS Signal from IOPE
- Four Trigger Input options:
- 2.5V LVPECL
- 3.3V LVPECL
- 2.5V LVCMOS
- 3.3V LVCMOS
- Heat sink for ADC cooling.
- Motherboard with FMC(s) installed occupies a single AMC slot.
- Full CoreFire Board Support package, including FFTs, for easy application programming
- VHDL support
The following documentation is available for registered users of our site. Please log in or feel free to register for our site.
For additional documentation, please contact your Sales Representative.
- Mezzanine Card,