As an Essential Business with mission-critical commitments, Annapolis Micro Systems is full speed ahead. To maintain our positive momentum, we are seeking multiple Cleared Software Engineers with U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI Poly.
We offer the variety, challenge, and stability you are looking for. We perform both government and commercial work, and members of our small, tight-knit team get to wear multiple hats. You will be working on high-profile programs that have an important bearing on national security and computing technology.
Woman-founded in 1982 and located in beautiful Annapolis, Maryland, we have a long history of performing innovative full-custom integrated circuit design, analysis, and software engineering. We offer a professional, friendly environment, with the opportunity to be compensated well for doing cutting-edge work.
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is seeking an intelligent, versatile software developer to work in a team that identifies customer problems and creates high-performance software solutions. Our team has built a reputation for products that incorporate image processing, image manipulation, large-scale disk and database access, fast and intuitive GUI design, and robust performance into highly productive applications. You will be an integral part of the team, designing, implementing, and supporting client applications and services that enhance the efficiency of the system and the end-user.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, Test, Deploy, and Maintain Software Products
- Design Object-Oriented Software Architectures
- Capture Requirements By Interacting With Customers
- Automate Build, Test, and Deployment of Software Products
- Provide Customer Support for Software Products
- Manage Software Releases
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- Has received, or are willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine
- Desired knowledge of languages: C/C++, C#
- Desired knowledge of compilers: Microsoft Visual Studio
- Desired knowledge of platforms: Microsoft Windows
- Desired knowledge of tools: .NET framework, Subversion
- Desired knowledge of Object-Oriented Principles and Design
- Strong communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship and government clearance with poly or the ability to obtain one