Annapolis Micro Systems, a leading MOSA board and systems supplier, is hosting its 4th Annual High-Performance Signal Processing & Embedded Computing Seminar and Open House at its Annapolis, Maryland headquarters on April 13, 2023. The event is free and is now open for registration for all customers, partners, and prospects. Register here.
“This year we are excited to feature a whole new agenda, with guest speakers from AMD Xilinx, Intel, and Jariet Technologies,” said Noah Donaldson, Annapolis Micro Systems Chief Technical Officer. “We plan to cover the latest and greatest technologies and architectures for high-performance signal processing, as well as what is coming in the next year.”
The event will include a Seminar and Open House. The Seminar (limited to 30 people) starts in the morning and includes lunch. It includes short informative presentations on these topics:
- SOSA™ Update: What's New for this Super Standard?
- Leveraging Versal Premium FPGAs and AI Cores
- Jariet Direct RF Sampling and Synthesis: Technology, Applications, and Future
- How Does Agilex Direct RF-Series Technology Change the Game for High-Performance Processing?
- Expert Panel: Tradeoffs in High-Performance SOSA Product/System Design
- What to Expect in Annapolis' Next-Gen Board Support Package
- What’s New & In the Pipeline? An Innovation Update
- Surface Mount Manufacturing Demos
- Product Demos
Registration is required. See the agenda and register.