WILD FMC+ TC00 Copper I/O – WWTC00
This high performance WILD FMC+ TC00 Copper I/O features six FireFly™ copper transceivers on a single Mezzanine. Each transceiver runs up to 28Gbps per lane.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD FMC+ slot.
The WILD FMC+ TC00 Copper I/O is designed to receive and transmit digital signals via copper, for challenging signal processing and data storage applications. This mezzanine is ruggedly built for extreme environments, with air or conduction cooling.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Up to Six FireFly™ copper 28Gbps transceivers
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD FMC+ slot
- Clock generator with four internal PLLs and clock crossbar
- Supports multiple line rates for optical lanes via software
- Defaults to 312.5 MHz for all channels
- On-board microcontroller for standalone configuration
- Allows initial configuration to be modified by baseboard software
- Supports front panel Copper I/O
- Integrated dust cover
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink
- Industrial and Commercial Temperature support
- Air or conduction cooled