WILD WLDM30 ADC & DAC LVDS
This ultra-low-latency COTS ADC and DAC Card is designed for DRFM and other latency-sensitive applications.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD Mezzanine Card LVDS (WMC-L) Site. Example: WILDSTAR 3XVD 3U OpenVPX FPGA Processor
The WILD WLDM30 ADC & DAC LVDS is designed from the ground up for ultra-low latency from ADC SMA input to DAC SMA output. The Board Support Interface, which is available in VHDL or Open CoreFire Next Application Design Suite, allows the user to design an ultra-low latency DRFM-optimized application in minutes.
Single channel 12-bit ADC/DACs run at up to 6.4GSps each, or two channels at up to 3.2GSps each.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Dual Channel 12-bit ADC/DAC running at up to 3.2GSps each
- Single Channel 12-bit ADC/DAC running at up to 6.4GSps each
- Internal PLL must be used – external clock not supported for this mode
- Ultra Low latency from ADC SMA input to DAC SMA output
- ADC RF to DAC RF Deterministic Latency ≤ 50ns @ 2.5GSps in Dual-Channel Mode
- Digital Bypass Mode has built-in run-time adjustable delay providing additional delay from 0ns up to 124 Sclk periods
- Up to two ADC and two DAC channels in one 3U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Up to four ADC and four DAC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD Mezzanine Card LVDS (WMC-L) Site
- Firmware and Software Board Support Interface provided in Open CoreFire Next and VHDL source
ADC and DAC Performance
- Channels: 1 or 2
- Max Sample Rate: 6.4GSps (Single Channel) and 3.2GSps (Dual Channel)
- Resolution: 12 bits
- Six 50Ω VITA 67 Connectors
- Two Analog ADC Inputs
- Two Analog DAC Outputs
- One External PLL Reference Input
- One Differential External Clock Input
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- Commercial and Industrial Temperatures Available
- Air, Air-Flow-Through or Conduction Cooled
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- All ADCs and DACs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized to the same sample using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards