WILDSTAR Gen2 RTM for 3U OpenVPX
The WILDSTAR Gen2 RTM for 3U OpenVPX, a member of the Wild40/Wild100 EcoSystem™ for OpenVPX, performs high-speed, general-purpose I/O transfers between WILDSTAR OpenVPX Baseboards and other components. This hot-swappable card provides two USB ports, two Micro-D connectors, and three optional optical transceivers.
- Two USB 2.0 Type A ports
- Two Micro-D connectors
- Connector 1 can be configured with transceiver for RS-232/422/485 to IOPE, or without transceiver for 4 LVDS
- Connector 0 supports two RS-232 to HPE, VPX GDiscrete and a User IO
- Optional Optical SFP+ for Ethernet for ZP/ZPB-family boards
- Optional Three 4x Firefly Optical Transceivers, supporting 10.3Gbps and 1.25Gbps line rates
- Includes CDRs for 10Gbps signaling
- Optional on board Microcontroller to run in stand along mode (no payload configuration required)
- JTAG connector supporting Altera and Xilinx standard vendor specific connectors
- Hot swappable
Up to three Xilinx Virtex 7 FPGAs per board with VX690T or VX980T FPGAs, up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth and up to 128 MB of QDRII+ SRAM for 64 GB/s of SRAM bandwidth. Up to 2.9 million logic cells and 4.9 million multiplier bits per board. Air […]
Up to three Intel Stratix® V FPGAs per board with choice of GX parts up to 5SGXAB or GS parts up to 5SGSD8, up to 96 MB of QDRII+ SRAM for 59 GB/s of SRAM bandwidth and up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth. Up to 2.8 million logic […]
Up to two Intel Stratix® V FPGAs per board with choice of GX parts up to 5SGXAB or GS parts up to 5SGSD8 and up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth. Up to 1.9 million logic elements and 2.9 million multiplier bits per board. Air or Conduction Cooled.