WILD LVDS RTM For 3U OpenVPX
The LVDS RTM For 3U OpenVPX, a member of the WILDSTAR™ /VPX family of high performance Mezzanine Cards, performs high-speed, general-purpose I/O transfers between WILDSTAR /VPX motherboards and other components. The card provides up to 56 single-ended lines and 32 differential LVDS pairs between a WILDSTAR /VPX processing board and an external system.
- 3U OpenVPX (VITA 65) Compliant
- Supports Xilinx-based WILDSTAR 7 and WILDSTAR UltraK for OpenVPX cards
- Rear Panel I/O: One SFP+, RJ45 Ethernet Port and Dual CHAMP connectors for LVDS and Single-Ended I/O
- Supports twenty-four 5V or 3.3V (switch selectable) Single-Ended I/O on each CHAMP connector (Host controlled)
- Supports Up to 8 TX and 8 RX LVDS and four 2.5V single ended FPGA connections per CHAMP connector
- Diagnostic monitoring and configuration
- Current, Voltage and Temperature Monitoring Sensors
- Hot Swappable (exclusive to WILDSTAR OpenVPX EcoSystem)
- JTAG FPGA debug connector for Xilinx Chipscope or Intel SignalTap debug cables
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
Up to three Xilinx Virtex 7 FPGAs per board with VX690T or VX980T FPGAs, up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth and up to 128 MB of QDRII+ SRAM for 64 GB/s of SRAM bandwidth. Up to 2.9 million logic cells and 4.9 million multiplier bits per board. Air […]
Up to three Intel Stratix® V FPGAs per board with choice of GX parts up to 5SGXAB or GS parts up to 5SGSD8, up to 96 MB of QDRII+ SRAM for 59 GB/s of SRAM bandwidth and up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth. Up to 2.8 million logic […]
Up to two Intel Stratix® V FPGAs per board with choice of GX parts up to 5SGXAB or GS parts up to 5SGSD8 and up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth. Up to 1.9 million logic elements and 2.9 million multiplier bits per board. Air or Conduction Cooled.