WILD FMC+ TO00 Serial I/O Optical – WWTO00
This high performance WILD FMC+ TO00 Serial I/O Optical squeezes six FireFly™ optical transceivers on a single Mezzanine. Each transceiver runs up to 28Gbps per lane.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD FMC+ slot.
The WILD FMC+ TO00 Serial I/O Optical is designed to receive and transmit digital signals optically, for challenging signal processing and data storage applications. This mezzanine is ruggedly built for extreme environments, with air or conduction cooling.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Up to Six FireFly™ optical transceivers running up to 28Gbps per lane
- 28Gbps transceivers include integrated CDR for better signal integrity
- 850nm optical wavelength
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD FMC+ slot
- Clock generator with four internal PLLs and clock crossbar
- Supports multiple line rates for optical lanes via software
- Defaults to 312.5 MHz for all channels
- On-board microcontroller for standalone configuration
- Allows initial configuration to be modified by baseboard software
- Supports front panel or VPX backplane Optical I/O
- Integrated dust cover
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink
- Industrial and Commercial Temperature support
- Air or conduction cooled
The following documentation is available for registered users of our site. Please log in or feel free to register for our site.
For additional documentation, please contact your Sales Representative.