WILD FMC+ GM60 ADC & DAC – WWGM60
This ultra low latency WILD FMC+ GM60 ADC & DAC is specifically designed for DRFM applications. It integrates one of Xilinx's breakthrough UltraScale+ RFSoC FPGA processors.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD FMC+ slot.
The WILD FMC+ GM60 ADC & DAC was designed from the ground up for latency sensitive DRFM applications. The Board Support Interface, which is available in VHDL or CoreFire Next Application Design Suite, was also designed from the beginning to be suited for DRFM applications.
The CoreFire Next Design Suite, Annapolis’ FPGA Design Tool, allows the user to design a low latency DRFM-optimized application in minutes.
The WILD FMC+ GM60 ADC & DAC is shipped with a custom heatsink which enables proper cooling of the ADC. An on-board temperature monitor is also supplied which allows for real-time monitoring of the ADC’s internal die temperature.
The WILD FMC+ GM60 ADC & DAC provides high fidelity and high speed analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion along with a rugged design.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Integrates Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC FPGA: ZU25DR, ZU27DR, or ZU28DR
- Ultra-low latency from ADC SMA input to DAC SMA output
- High-density and high ADC/DAC channel count. Capability to have two (3U) or four (6U) ADC channels and eight (3U) or sixteen (6U) DAC channels in one OpenVPX slot.
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot
- Firmware and Software for four channel data transmit interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
ADC and DAC Performance
- Channels: 2
- Max Sample Rate: 4.0GSps
- Resolution: 12 bit
- Channels: 8
- Max Sample Rate: 6.4GSps
- Resolution: 14 bit
- Optional 50Ω SSMC or VITA 67
- Twelve I/O Connectors
- Eight Analog Outputs
- Two Analog Inputs
- One Clock Input
- One Trigger Input
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- Commercial and Industrial Temperatures Available
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- All ADCs and DACs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards and select WILDSTAR Backplanes