WILD FMC+ 8A30 ADC – WW8A30
This high performance WILD FMC+ 8A30 ADC has eight input bandwidth options, internal sample clock options and internal 10MHz reference clock options. This card allows for sixteen ADC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot (or eight channels for 3U) when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards. The WILD FMC+ 8A30 ADC card also has optional speed grades up to 3GSps with a resolution of 14 Bits.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WILD FMC+ slot.
The WILD FMC+ 8A30 ADC allows sample rates as high as 3GSps and provides eight channels of high speed, precision analog-to-digital converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Capability to have eight ADC channels in one 3U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Capability to have sixteen ADC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot
- Firmware and Software for four channel data transmit interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Optional ADC Speed Grades:
- Up to 8 channels
- Resolution: 14 Bits
- Analog Bandwidth: Up to 6GHz
- Optional Decimation: 2-48x (Complex, Run time selection)
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- Run Time Clock Source Selection
- External Full Rate Clock
- Internal PLL with Run Time Selectable Reference Source
- External RF Connector
- Internal Oscillator
- Mainboard/Backplane provided Reference
- Optional 50Ω Front Panel SSMC or VITA 67
- Ten I/O Connectors
- Eight Analog Inputs
- One Clock Input
- One Trigger Input
- All ADCs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards and select WILDSTAR Backplanes
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- Commercial and Industrial Temperatures Available
- Air, Conduction, and Flow Through Cooling supported