Dual SFP+ FMC
The Dual SFP+ FMC is designed to be a flexible, high-speed, multi-connector interface to WILDSTAR™ 6 /AMC mainboards.
This card is compatible with WILDSTAR 6 AMC mainboards.
The Dual SFP+ FMC is designed to be a flexible, high-speed, multi-connector interface to WILDSTAR 6 /AMC mainboards.
The Dual SFP+ FMC is mechanically and electrically compliant to FMC standard (ANSI/VITA 57). FMCs provide a standard mezzanine card form factor, connectors, and modular interface to an FPGA on the mainboard. They are able to use industry-standard transceivers and cables, which allow fast transmission of data to industry-standard devices.
There are two pluggable SFP+ sockets per Dual SFP+ FMC. Each Dual SFP+ FMC is able to handle up to two, 10 Gbits/s full duplex interfaces.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Dual SFP+ FMC and Motherboard Requires Only One Slot
- Accepts Standard SFP+ Transceivers
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet: 10GBASE-LRM, -SR & -LR
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet: 1000BASE-X
- Passive Direct Attach SFP+ Cable Support (twinax)
- Full VHDL Development Environment Supported
- Full CoreFire Board Support Package for Easy Application Programming
- 10G QT2025-1 AMCC ASIC Has an Advanced EDC Engine With Auto Tap Weight Adjustment & Tracking
The following documentation is available for registered users of our site. Please log in or feel free to register for our site.
For additional documentation, please contact your Sales Representative.