Dual SFP+ FMC
The Dual SFP+ FMC is designed to be a flexible, high-speed, multi-connector interface to WILDSTAR™ 6 /AMC mainboards.
This card is compatible with WILDSTAR 6 AMC mainboards.
The Dual SFP+ FMC is designed to be a flexible, high-speed, multi-connector interface to WILDSTAR 6 /AMC mainboards.
The Dual SFP+ FMC is mechanically and electrically compliant to FMC standard (ANSI/VITA 57). FMCs provide a standard mezzanine card form factor, connectors, and modular interface to an FPGA on the mainboard. They are able to use industry-standard transceivers and cables, which allow fast transmission of data to industry-standard devices.
There are two pluggable SFP+ sockets per Dual SFP+ FMC. Each Dual SFP+ FMC is able to handle up to two, 10 Gbits/s full duplex interfaces.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Dual SFP+ FMC and Motherboard Requires Only One Slot
- Accepts Standard SFP+ Transceivers
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet: 10GBASE-LRM, -SR & -LR
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet: 1000BASE-X
- Passive Direct Attach SFP+ Cable Support (twinax)
- Full VHDL Development Environment Supported
- Full CoreFire Board Support Package for Easy Application Programming
- 10G QT2025-1 AMCC ASIC Has an Advanced EDC Engine With Auto Tap Weight Adjustment & Tracking