2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC
The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC provides high fidelity and high speed analog-to-digital conversion along with a rugged design.
This card is compatible with WILDSTAR™ 6 AMC mainboards.
The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC provides high fidelity and high speed analog-to-digital conversion along with a rug-ged design. The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC is shipped with a custom heatsink which enables proper cooling of the ADC. An on-board temperature monitor is also supplied which allows for real-time monitoring of the ADC’s internal die temperature.
The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC is mechanically and electrically compliant to FMC standard (ANSI/VITA 57.1). FMCs provide a standard mezzanine card form factor, connectors, and modular interface to an FPGA on the mainboard. They are able to use industry-standard transceivers and cables, which allow fast transmission of data to industry-standard devices.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- 2.5 GHz Max Input Sample Rate
- 10-Bit A/D conversion with e2v® EV10AS150A or EV10AS150B Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Analog input configuration option:
- EV10AS150A: Middle Band
- EV10AS150B: Low Band & Middle Band
- Five Trigger Input options (Factory Configurable):
- 2.5V LVPECL
- 3.3V LVPECL
- 2.5V LVCMOS
- 3.3V LVCMOS
- 3.3V LVCMOS (50 ohms)
- Internal Clock options:
- External clock can be driven from a single ended 50 ohm signal source.
- Optional 10MHz Reference Sources
- Internal Reference – TCXO
- Backplane Reference – FMC CLK 3
- Front Panel Reference – SMA
- Motherboard with FMC(s) installed occupies a single AMC slot
- Full CoreFire Board Support package, including FFTs, for easy application programming