2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC
The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC provides high fidelity and high speed analog-to-digital conversion along with a rugged design.
This card is compatible with WILDSTAR™ 6 AMC mainboards.
The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC provides high fidelity and high speed analog-to-digital conversion along with a rug-ged design. The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC is shipped with a custom heatsink which enables proper cooling of the ADC. An on-board temperature monitor is also supplied which allows for real-time monitoring of the ADC’s internal die temperature.
The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC is mechanically and electrically compliant to FMC standard (ANSI/VITA 57.1). FMCs provide a standard mezzanine card form factor, connectors, and modular interface to an FPGA on the mainboard. They are able to use industry-standard transceivers and cables, which allow fast transmission of data to industry-standard devices.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- 2.5 GHz Max Input Sample Rate
- 10-Bit A/D conversion with e2v® EV10AS150A or EV10AS150B Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Analog input configuration option:
- EV10AS150A: Middle Band
- EV10AS150B: Low Band & Middle Band
- Five Trigger Input options (Factory Configurable):
- 2.5V LVPECL
- 3.3V LVPECL
- 2.5V LVCMOS
- 3.3V LVCMOS
- 3.3V LVCMOS (50 ohms)
- Internal Clock options:
- External clock can be driven from a single ended 50 ohm signal source.
- Optional 10MHz Reference Sources
- Internal Reference – TCXO
- Backplane Reference – FMC CLK 3
- Front Panel Reference – SMA
- Motherboard with FMC(s) installed occupies a single AMC slot
- Full CoreFire Board Support package, including FFTs, for easy application programming
The following documentation is available for registered users of our site. Please log in or feel free to register for our site.
For additional documentation, please contact your Sales Representative.
- Mezzanine Card,