Quad 12GSps 16-Bit DAC WFMC+ – WWQDA0
This high performance quad channel 12GSps DAC with two input bandwidth options, internal sample clock options and internal 10MHz reference clock options.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot.
The Quad 12GSps 16-Bit DAC WFMC+ allows sample rates as high as 12GSps and provides four channels of high speed, precision digital-to-analog converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Four DAC channels running at 12GSps 16-bits
- Capability to have eight DAC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot
- Firmware and Software for four channel data transmit interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Sample Rate: 1.5GSps – 12GSps
- Resolution: 16 Bits
- Direct RF synthesis at 6GSps
- Up to 2.5GHz in Baseband Mode
- Up to 6GHz in 2x Normal Mode
- 1.5 to 7.5GHz in Mix Mode
- Bypassable Interpolation
- 2x, 3x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 24x
- Optional 50Ω SMA or VITA 67
- Six I/O Connectors
- Four Analog Outputs
- One Clock Input
- One Trigger Input
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- All DACs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards and select WILDSTAR Backplanes
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- Commercial and Industrial Temperatures Available
- Air Cooled and Conduction Cooled supported