Quad 12GSps 16-Bit DAC WFMC+ – WWQDA1
This high performance quad channel 12GSps DAC with two input bandwidth options, optional 50Ω SSMC I/O connectors, internal sample clock options and internal 10MHz reference clock options.
Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot.
The Quad 12GSps 16-Bit DAC WFMC+ allows sample rates as high as 12GSps and provides four channels of high speed, precision digital-to-analog converter outputs for a compatible motherboard. It provides excellent analog performance with flexible high-precision trigger options.
See all of the Annapolis Mezz Cards.
- Four DAC channels running at 12GSps 16-bits
- Capability to have eight DAC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA mainboards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot
- Firmware and Software for four channel data transmit interface and clock trigger synchronization provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source
- Sample Rate: 1.5GSps – 12GSps (Analog Devices AD9164)
- Resolution: 16 Bits
- Direct RF synthesis at 6GSps
- Up to 2.5GHz in Baseband Mode
- Up to 6GHz in 2x Normal Mode
- 1.5 to 7.5GHz in Mix Mode
- Bypassable Interpolation
- 2x, 3x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 24x
- Optional 50Ω SSMC or VITA 67
- Seven 50Ω Front Panel Connectors
- Four Analog Outputs
- External Sample Clock
- PLL Reference Input
- Trigger Input
- Software-selectable external clock input or onboard PLL clock
- All DACs across multiple mezzanine cards can be synchronized using WILDSTAR Clock Distribution Boards and select WILDSTAR Backplanes
Mechanical and Environmental
- Integrated Heatsink and EMI / Crosstalk Shields
- Commercial and Industrial Temperatures Available
- Air Cooled and Conduction Cooled supported
The following documentation is available for registered users of our site. Please log in or feel free to register for our site.
For additional documentation, please contact your Sales Representative.