Do you love to help people secure their dream job and succeed in it? Do you embrace the challenge of finding and landing just the right candidate for hard-to-fill technical positions? Are you equally excited to support dozens of engineering, manufacturing, and office colleagues in our innovative and friendly work environment?
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is seeking a resourceful and detail-oriented Technical Recruiter to help with all phases of recruiting process by locating prospective employees, contacting individuals for interviews, and assessing and analyzing candidates for employment. You will be recruiting and retaining talent for high-profile programs that have an important bearing on national security and computing technology.
Envision yourself playing an important role on a growing team that supplies world-class electronic products to all the major defense contractors, many Fortune 500 companies, and multiple government agencies.
Join us and become part of the future of computing technology!
The Technical Recruiter will assist with the full cycle recruiting process, from creating job descriptions and ads for positions, finding and screening potential new hires, to assisting with interviews and selection. They will use career websites and personal networks to locate prospective employees, contact individuals for interviews, assess and analyze candidates for employment, and assist in the final hiring process.
In addition to the traditional recruiting aspects, the Recruiter will assist with organizational needs as seen fit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with directors or managers to determine hiring needs for the corporation for both permanent employees, as well as co-ops and interns
- Create new and edit previous Job Descriptions and Job Ads for hiring needs
- Use sites like LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, and Indeed to research potential candidates and post available positions
- Contact potential hires about open positions and conduct screenings of candidates
- Explain the requirements, duties, and responsibilities of open positions, as well as the benefits of the position
- Assess candidates to determine their fit for the position
- Create and maintain interview reports on each screened and interviewed candidate
- Create a shortlist of potential hires and present information to the HR Manager and other directors and managers for review
- Schedule interviews
- Assist in any final needs of the hiring process requested by the corporation’s managers such as calling references, obtaining transcripts, collecting additional information, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with individuals in the industry for the purposes of future hiring
- Meet with department managers to determine their team’s technical needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Has received, or is willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine
- Experience in recruiting for technical roles is a plus
- Industry experience is a plus
- Proficient with career websites such as LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, and Indeed
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- U.S. Citizenship