Do you get satisfaction from dotting your “i”s and crossing your “t”s? Do you enjoy giving someone the perfect present? Would you enjoy being a direct influence on the company’s bottom line?
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is searching for a detail-oriented, organized, and friendly person to join our team in the timely, cost-effective, and correct acquisition of electronic parts, equipment, and supplies for manufacturing, engineering, and other business functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and send out requests for quotes by phone or email as directed.
- Enter quote results into our internal database and print them for review.
- Write and Fax Purchase Orders as directed.
- Enter Purchase Orders in Backlog and keep the Backlog information up to date.
- Expedite Purchase Order delivery.
- Review build dates and communicate with scheduling when dock dates change.
- Receive packages against Purchase Orders and distribute them appropriately.
- Coordinate adjustments, replacements, and returns to vendors as requested.
- Maintain all paper records, files, reference materials, and other documentation related to the Purchasing workflow.
- Maintain good relations with vendors and internal departments.
- Assist purchasing team with other tasks as directed.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Has received, or are willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine
- Experience with Microsoft Excel™
- Experience with Databases
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Able to Multitask
- Strong Teamwork
- Familiar with Microsoft Word™
- Experience in an office environment is a plus
- Familiar with electronic components is a plus
- Able to lift 20 lbs