Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is searching for a detail-oriented, organized, and friendly person to join our team in the timely, cost effective and correct acquisition of electronic parts, equipment and supplies for manufacturing, engineering and other business functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and send out request for quotes by phone or email as directed.
- Enter quote results into our internal database and print them for review.
- Write and Fax Purchase Orders as directed.
- Enter Purchase Orders in Backlog and keep the Backlog information up to date.
- Expedite Purchase Order delivery.
- Review build dates and communicate with scheduling when dock dates change.
- Receive packages against Purchase Orders and distribute them appropriately.
- Coordinate adjustments, replacements, and returns to vendors as requested.
- Maintain all paper records, files, reference materials, and other documentation related to the Purchasing workflow.
- Maintain good relations with vendors and internal departments.
- Assist purchasing team with other tasks as directed.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Microsoft Excel™
- Experience with Databases
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Able to Multitask
- Strong Teamwork
- Familiar with Microsoft Word™
- Experience in an office environment a plus
- Familiar with electronic components a plus
- Able to lift 20 lbs