Our production team is a close-knit group of professionals who are upbeat, talented, and extremely proud of their work and the cutting-edge products they produce. We use state-of-the-art Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and inspection equipment to assemble our own high-quality, World-Class printed circuit cards.
We are searching for a Process Engineer to join our production team and take pride in delivering products to Test with minimal defects.
Join us and become part of the future of computing technology!
- Ability to Program and Operate all SMT equipment, including Jet Printer and Pick and Place Machine, to place components according to IPC A 610 Class III standards and inspect using AOI, SPI, and X-ray Machines
- Program and Operate Convection Oven, as well as develop Oven Profiles
- Inspect printing and component placement and ensure proper corrections are acknowledged/performed
- Responsible for working with Design Engineers to improve manufacturability
- Responsible for Continuous Product Manufacturability Improvements including Corrective Action and Six-Sigma and/or other problem-solving methodologies in a manufacturing environment
- Write, Evaluate and Control process control production procedures for SMT Design to ISO 9001:2015 specifications
- Prepare Assembly Documentation, as well as Maintain Assembly Libraries
- When needed perform all routine maintenance necessary for all of the SMT equipment
Minimum Technical Background
- Experience in handling SMT components, boards, and tools for assembly
- Experience with SMT Line Printer to Oven and all additional equipment in between
- Experience writing and following manufacturing documentation and procedures.
- Experience following quality standards and inspection requirements to IPC 610 A Class III and ISO 9001:2015 Standards
- Able to read and understand engineering bill of materials and drawings
- Bachelor's or Masters's Degree in Engineering
- Has received, or are willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine
- Experience with DFM Reviews
- Thermal Profiling, Pb vs Rohs
- Hands-on experience with continuous improvement manufacturing
- Experience with the process of assembling PCBs
- Working knowledge of Pick and Place machine, Jet Printer, and Convection Oven
- Strong knowledge of SMT components, boards, and tools for assembly
- Occasionally some overtime or working on the weekends may be required