Our production team is a close-knit group of professionals who are upbeat, talented, and extremely proud of their work and the cutting-edge products they produce. We use state-of-the-art Surface Mount Technology (SMT) & Inspection equipment to assemble our own high-quality printed circuit cards.
Is attention to detail among your key strengths? Do you like getting things right and seeing a task through to completion? Can you see yourself playing an important role on a team dedicated to producing world-class quality electronic products?
We are searching for an organized, detail-oriented, and friendly person to join our production team and take pride in sending products to Test with minimal defects.
Join us and become part of the future of computing technology!
- Operate and program SMT equipment to place components according to IPC A 610 Class III standards and inspect, pre and post reflow, using an AOI machine
- Operate and program the Jet printer to print solder on PCB and inspect using SPI machine
- Operate Convection Oven
- Operate X-ray, Rework, Press Fit, and Underfill machines
- Inspect printing and component placement
- Hand place components before sending boards through the oven
- Maintain all documentation necessary as required by the process
- Perform necessary maintenance on SMT equipment
- Occasionally some overtime or working on the weekends may be required
Desired Technical Background
- Experience in handling SMT components, boards, and tools for assembly
- Experience with Solder Printer to Oven and all additional equipment in between
- Experience following manufacturing documentation and procedures.
- Experience following quality standards and inspection requirements to IPC 610 A Class III.
- Able to read and understand engineering bill of materials and drawings
- Associates Degree
- Has received, or are willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine
- Hands-on experience with assembling PCBs
- Hands-on experience with a Pick and Place machine
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Able to adapt to change