Our production team is a close-knit group of professionals who are upbeat, talented and extremely proud of their work and the cutting edge products they produce. We use state of the art Surface Mount Technology (SMT) & Inspection equipment to assemble our own high quality printed circuit cards.
Is attention to detail among your key strengths? Do you like getting things right and seeing a task through to completion? Can you see yourself playing an important role on a team dedicated to producing world-class quality electronic products?
We are searching for an organized, detail-oriented, and friendly person to join our production team and take pride in sending products to Test with minimal defects.
Join us and become part of the future of computing technology!
- Operate and program SMT equipment to place components according to IPC A 610 Class III standards and inspect, pre and post reflow, using AOI machine
- Operate and program Jet printer to print solder on PCB and inspect using SPI machine
- Operate Convection Oven
- Operate X-ray, Rework, Press Fit and Underfill machines
- Inspect printing and component placement
- Hand place components before sending boards through the oven
- Maintain all documentation necessary as required by the process
- Perform necessary maintenance on SMT equipment
- Occasionally some overtime or working on the weekends may be required
Desired Technical Background
- Experience in handling SMT components, boards, and tools for assembly
- Experience with Solder Printer to Oven and all additional equipment in between
- Experience following manufacturing documentation and procedures.
- Experience following quality standard and inspection requirements to IPC 610 A Class III.
- Able to read and understand engineering bill of materials and drawings
- Associates Degree
- Hands on experience with assembling PCB’s
- Hands on experience with a Pick and Place machine
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Able to adapt to change