Are you someone who likes to take a project from start to finish? Do you have a knack for working with all kinds of professionals? Do you enjoy solving problems with an innovative and detail-oriented approach?
Spearheading the entire Program life cycle, the Customer Program Manager will interact with all levels from Annapolis and our customers' teams. For example, the process includes heavy collaboration with our customer's staff to determine the project’s ideal system architecture and to establish its hardware requirements. Next, discussions of feasibility with a member of our sales team and then roundtable conversation with our lead engineers... is just the beginning!
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to help understand the needs and goals of our customers. We are looking for professionals willing to learn and grow with our company's COTS products while supporting our customer's programs. Our multifaceted high-performance computing products employ Analog and Digital circuits at incredibly dense levels enabling technology that leads the industry. We want you to help push our current and future products to an even higher level!
Our small company environment provides a friendly and exciting atmosphere. We are continually designing new and innovative products, which fosters an extremely fast-paced environment. Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. knows there is no substitute for engineering superiority, and prides itself on creating world-class products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Annapolis's input on customer programs from initial contact until the end of Annapolis's involvement in the program
- Visit/communicate with customers to discuss Annapolis COTS products and technical solutions to program
- Key member of the team to provide technical solutions for the program
- Key member of the team to provide proposals and answer compliance with RFIs/RFQs
- Lead/Involved in Customer Progress Meetings
- Keep track of the schedule for the program, when necessary
- Monitor and drive deadlines to completion
- Communicate with customers and FAEs to resolve technical issues
- Compile and organize business and technical documents/information regarding each customer program
- Documents include RFIs, RFQs, SOWs, Development estimates, Proposals, Quotes, POs, System Block Diagrams, etc.
- Feedback technical customer requirements to the Product Development group to ensure Annapolis is developing the correct products and features in the future
- Interface to Annapolis FAEs, Engineering, Sales and work closely with Senior Management
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Engineering or other technical disciplines
- Has received, or are willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine
- Experience with Electronic Systems and PCB and Chassis knowledge
- Direct experience in Program Management
- Experience writing RFIs, RFQs, SOWs, Development estimates, Proposals, Quotes, POs, System Block Diagrams, etc.
- Security/Intelligence/Defense Industry experience is required
- Strong organizational, presentational, and communication skills