Our company is a hard working group of professionals who are upbeat, talented and extremely proud of their work. The Annapolis Micro Systems Team is composed of a diverse group of individuals that strive to achieve the best at our individual contributor role and also our teams overall goal of ultimately designing and manufacturing first class, high end products for our customers.
Do you enjoy creating? Do you have an eye for detail? Do you get satisfaction from dotting your “i”s and crossing your “t”s? Would you enjoy being a direct influence on the company’s bottom line?
We are searching for an experienced marketing professional who can help continuously take our brand to the next level in the industry by performing all necessary marketing responsibilities. The right person will be able to understand Annapolis Micro Systems Products and Customers, as well as, assist in creating Client Relationships while managing our Creative Services used to Market our products.
Join our team of highly motivated professionals and become part of the future of computing technology!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and create marketing material such as data sheets, white papers, sales presentations, webcasts, etc.
- Website and marketing interfacing including managing and updating website information and webex.
- Gather and track industry developments/trends.
- Update and share Annapolis Micro Systems recent news and awards.
- Perform all advertising in appropriate medium including planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising.
- Research and develop successful campaigns and track outcomes while documenting the process.
- Arrange and attend industry conferences.
- Maintain all paper records, files, reference materials, and other documentation related to the Marketing.
- Maintain good relations with internal departments and any external vendors/customers.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in Marketing or Advertising
- Marketing experience within the Aerospace/Military manufacturing markets is a plus
- Experience with all Microsoft Office Suite including WORD, Power Point and Excel
- Experience with Databases is a plus
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Able to Multitask
- Strong Teamwork
- Experience in an office environment a plus
- Familiar with electronic components/boards is a plus
- Graphic Design is a plus
- Able to lift 20 lbs