Can you see yourself playing an important role on a growing team that supplies world-class electronic products to all the major defense contractors, many Fortune 500 companies, and multiple government agencies?
Do you enjoy reading fine print, and analyzing what it means? Do you get excited about the opportunity to craft favorable terms and conditions? Do you speak ‘legalese’ and the jargon of government regulations?
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is seeking an organized and detail-oriented Mid-Level Contracts Administrator to prepare, analyze, negotiate and revise contracts, and to communicate requirements to other departments as needed.
Enjoy the benefits of working for a small, privately-held company with all operations – design through manufacturing – on site. Our innovative and friendly work environment includes collaboration with dozens of accomplished engineering, manufacturing, and office professionals.
Join us and become part of the future of computing technology!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee contracts for Annapolis Micro Systems sale and purchase of goods and services
- Review and negotiate any incoming contractual obligations including purchase orders, NDAs, Terms and Conditions of customers and suppliers, licensing agreements etc.
- Work with different levels of staff within the company as needed
- Negotiate contracts paying special attention to terms and conditions and all supporting documents included in the contract that is used to sell the Annapolis goods and services
- Analyze and mitigate risk while maximizing success
- Track agreements and correspondence
- Maintain detailed and organized files
- Maintain a file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications and executions
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status
- Ensure that Annapolis complies with legal requirements and government regulations as required
- Track deadlines
- Resolve any existing contract conflicts
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages
- Bachelor or Master’s in Business Administration, Acquisition and Contracts, Law or a related field
- Business background
- Experience with successfully negotiating written contracts
- Experience working successfully with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external customers
- Computer literate
- U.S. Citizenship