Are you process driven? Do you have an analytical approach to challenges? Do you enjoy solving problems with an innovative and detail oriented approach?
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to support our world class team. Our multifaceted high performance computing products lead the industry and quality is at our core. We want you to help create and setup all facets of Quality procedures for our current and future products! Implementing and supporting ISO 9001 certification for the entire organization will be huge initial focus and continuous effort. Come assess potential quality risks and lead our quality standards!
Enjoy the benefits of working for a small privately held company with on-site hardware and software design, as well as on-site manufacturing and test. The close coupling of all aspects of design and production under one roof allows us to create products and systems at a rapid pace while maintaining the highest possible quality. The opportunity to interact with other departments on a daily basis provides a first-rate opportunity to further develop your career as you diversify your experiences.
Our small company environment provides a friendly and exciting atmosphere. We are continually designing new and innovative products, which fosters an extremely fast paced environment. Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. knows there is no substitute for engineering superiority, and prides itself on creating world class products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and setup all facets of Quality procedures
- Implement and support ISO 9001 certification
- Coordinate any employee training for Quality standards and procedures
- Inspect all production parts until accurate
- Inspect potential vendors, QSI
- Create and management documentation of vendors delivery, products etc.
- Track and monitor vendors products output
- Interval Audits ie ESD
- Maintain all paper records, files, reference materials, and other documentation related to the Quality workflow
- BS in Quality, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with SMT Manufacturing and Electronic Systems
- Direct experience in the design and implementation of Quality policies and procedures
- Experience ISO 9001 Certification Process and Procedures including initial certification
- PCB and Chassis knowledge
- Ability to stay focused and keep to the core values of Quality
- Strong communication skills