Can you see yourself playing an important role on a growing team that supplies world-class electronic products to all the major defense contractors, many Fortune 500 companies, and multiple government agencies?
We are on the road to ISO 9001:2015 certification. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Quality Engineer to jump behind the wheel and drive our organization to this destination.
The right candidate will welcome the opportunity to be our company’s Quality lead. This entails designing and implementing an ISO9001:2015 QMS, then efficiently maintaining it. QMS maintenance includes internal quality communication and training, and external (customer and vendor) communication and audits.
Enjoy the benefits of working for a small, privately-held company with all operations – design through manufacturing – on site. Our innovative and friendly work environment includes collaboration with dozens of accomplished engineering, manufacturing, and office professionals.
Join us and become part of the future of computing technology!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Present and Discuss Annapolis’ Quality with Annapolis Employees and Annapolis Customers
- Work with leadership team to facilitate and manage the Quality System
- Work with entire organization to achieve ISO 9001:2015
- Coordinate employee training for Quality Requirements
- Retain applicable records
- Maintain current documentation
- Perform Interval Audit, i.e. ESD, FOD, Safety
- Perform Vendor and Internal Audits
- Work on Material Review Board & Dispositioning Nonconforming Outputs
- Provide feedback on RFQs, Quality Notes, and contracts
- Perform Quality Release functions: 10-20% of time
- Monitor and Report Obsolescence Management Programs
- Conduct Conflict Minerals Report
- Maintain Hazard Communication & Safety Training
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Quality, Process, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Direct experience in the design and implementation of Quality Management System Processes
- Experience with Quality in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience with ISO 9001 Certification Process
- Database Experience
- Able to lift 40lbs
- U.S. Citizenship
- Currently is a Certified Quality Auditor, CMQ/OE
- Currently is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor through either Exemplar Global or IRCA
- Have led a company through a successful ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Experience with AS9100
- SharePoint Experience