PCB Designers Needed for World-Class PCB Design Team
Seize an opportunity to help design the highest-performing and challenging PCB designs in the industry.
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is seeking motivated and creative PCB Designers to join our growing world-class PCB Design Team. You will work on the most challenging, interesting, and cutting-edge PCB designs. Our multifaceted high-performance computing products employ analog and incredibly-dense digital circuits, enabling technology that leads the industry. We want you to help push our current and future products to an even higher level!
Enjoy the benefits of working for a small privately-held company with on-site production test, manufacturing, hardware and software design. The close coupling of all aspects of design and production under one roof allows us to create ultra-high performance products and systems at a rapid pace while maintaining the highest possible quality. Daily interaction with other departments provides a first-rate opportunity to further develop your career.
Our innovative and friendly work environment includes the latest hardware and software tools, as well as collaboration with dozens of accomplished electrical and mechanical designers and engineers.
- Design and Layout High Density Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) using Mentor Graphics toolsets (Expedition, Pads, Board Station etc.), Altium Designer or Cadence Allegro
- Design multilayer stackups (up to 26+ layers)
- Calculate controlled impedance
- Place high density and high quantity (up to 6000+) of components
- Design Power / Ground planes
- Route single ended and differential routes including 25 Gbps+ serial links
- Create and verify component decals
- Design and Layout Digital, Analog, and Mixed Signal layouts
- Highly sensitive circuits (>100dB isolation)
- High speed signals and clocks (up to 5GHz and beyond)
- Create and verify schematic symbols
- Generate and maintain BOMs and fabrication documentation to support on-site production
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 1+ years of PCB Design experience
- Detail oriented
- Passionate work ethic
- Good communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship