Hardware Engineer Needed for World Class Electronic Product Architecture and Design Team
Are you a self-starter? Do you have an analytical approach to challenges? Do you enjoy solving problems with an innovative and detail oriented approach?
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is seeking a self motivated and creative individual to expand our world class Team. We are looking for an engineer willing to learn and grow with our company. Our multifaceted high-performance computing products employ Analog and Digital circuits at incredibly dense levels enabling technology that leads the industry. We want you to help design and push our current and future products to an even higher level!
Enjoy the benefits of working for a small privately held company with on-site hardware and software design, as well as on-site manufacturing and test. The close coupling of all aspects of design and production under one roof allows us to create products and systems at a rapid pace while maintaining the highest possible quality. The opportunity to interact with other departments on a daily basis provides a first-rate opportunity to further develop your career as you diversify your experiences.
Our small company environment provides a friendly and exciting atmosphere. We are continually designing new and innovative products, which fosters an extremely fast paced environment. Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. knows there is no substitute for engineering superiority, and prides itself on creating world class products.
- Electronic Product Architecture
- Schematic Design of complex circuits including:
- High Speed ADCs and DACs (100MHz – 5GHz and beyond), LVDS and JESD204
- Ultra-low jitter and phase noise clocks
- Switching and Linear Power Supplies
- FPGAs, PLDs, and PPCs
- Multi Gigabit High Speed Serial links
- High Speed Memory interfaces including DRAM and SRAM
- Form factors including PCIe, VME, VXS, Blade, Open VPX, XMC and PMC
- Prototype and test new designs in the laboratory
- Operate in a team environment to develop COTS solutions designed with the end user in mind
- Generate documentation to enable our Software Team to produce software to enable and test your design’s hardware functionality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- Strong understanding of electrical and computer engineering fundamentals
- Strong understanding of Analog and Digital conversion fundamentals
- General understanding of RF principles
- General understanding of mechanical and thermal fundamentals. Advanced knowledge a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship