Develop, maintain and test high-performance FPGA computing systems. Your responsibilities will include designing behavioral VHDL/Java models, designing and testing VHDL/Java to interface between FPGAs and I/O devices, creating VHDL, Java, and C examples. You will work with leading-edge high speed analog and digital interfaces, and a variety of hardware platforms.
Enjoy the benefits of working for a small privately-held company with on-site hardware and software design, as well as on-site manufacturing and test. The close coupling of all aspects of design and production under one roof allows us to create products and systems at a rapid pace while maintaining the highest possible quality. The opportunity to interact with other departments on a daily basis provides a first-rate opportunity to further develop your career as you diversify your experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help develop FPGA interfaces to external devices on new platforms including simulation and in lab testing
- Create example applications showcasing features of our FPGA platforms
- Learn to develop for and utilize our CoreFire Next software tool
- Create and maintain documentation for the interfaces and applications you develop
- Strive to continuously improve the quality and reliability of our products
- Design for the latest and future Xilinx and Intel FPGAs
- Learn from and work side-by-side with top-notch FPGA experts!