As an Essential Business with mission-critical commitments, Annapolis Micro Systems is full speed ahead. To maintain our positive momentum, we are seeking multiple ASIC Design Engineers with U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI Poly.
We offer the variety, challenge, and stability you are looking for. We perform both government and commercial work, and members of our small, tight-knit team get to wear multiple hats. You will be working on high-profile programs that have an important bearing on national security and computing technology.
Woman-founded in 1982 and located in beautiful Annapolis, Maryland, we have a long history of performing innovative full-custom integrated circuit design, analysis, and software engineering. We offer a professional, friendly environment, with the opportunity to be compensated well for doing cutting-edge work.
We are seeking an intelligent, versatile, hardware engineer to expand our ASIC and FPGA design group. You will join a team of digital, analog and mixed signal ASIC designers involved in full custom, standard cell and gate array implementations of diverse products. Designs may include designing and integrating macrocells such as static RAMs, transceivers, processors, compression algorithms and analog transceivers, regulators, sensors, and data converters. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the ASIC design flow including specification, behavioral and RTL coding, transistor-level analog design, testbench development, code coverage analysis, gate-level synthesis, place and route, clock-tree insertion, scan insertion, formal verification, timing analysis, and physical verification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design Digital Hardware in Verilog or VHDL
- Design Analog Hardware at the ASIC Transistor Level
- Create Testbenches for Analog and Digital Hardware
- Capture Requirements By Interacting With Customers
- Perform Physical Verification such as DRC, LVS, and LPE
- Present Customer Status Reports
- B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Desired knowledge of languages: VHDL, Verilog
- Desired knowledge of tools: Synopsis, Cadence or Mentor Graphics IC design, layout and verification tools
- Strong communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship